R27 ay57wzx?

Hi, just joined the forum having just bought my dads Clio R27 but was wondering where the first one he had is?

Reg is AY57WZX, its Liquid Yellow 197 R27 and was given back to Renault after the first week of ownership!

The reason was the paint was very cloudy over the passenger door handle and had alot of dirt in the paint all over the place! Also the panel gaps were shocking! Renault said they would respray the car for us but no way were we having a brand new car that was going to have a respray as they are never the same! So it was given back and a replacement was given.

I just wondered where it is now? Sadly I cant remember its build number otherwise I could search the register.

Hopefully it was all sorted out and the new owner is happy with it!

amazese me that they can get past pdi quality checks.....but by the sounds of it they dont do any on some cars :swear:

What options did it have mate?

none it was totally standard with normal lights and normal air con, we wanted to upgrade the light on the second one but they wouldnt let us, when we ordered the first one no one know what options there was and no brochure was available!

still looking for this, can anyone on here do a tax check or something to see if its still on the road or can anyone HPI it free/cheap to see if its not dead? or point me to a place I can do it?

it shows up still as 1 owner if you put it into ebay and still comes up as a Clio F1 but no tax or mot details.

Similar Thread Suggestions