R20 BTG - 200 Cup Track Car Blog

This has been with us for so long I think it’d pretty much never going to leave us so Iv booked a track day to use it.

Cheers [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know which one, I’ll come and stand on the sidelines and gaze from afar imagining what my car is like to drive [emoji23]

Reactions: lewishunter98
I bought @Big Ben 's Autec Wizard wheels and slicks a few months ago and they've been sitting in my garage ever since.

f361accd-619f-4956-8fcd-ad0c50b1c016.jpg

They were dropped off at my wheel refurb place today to get the tyres off, take off the gold paint (sorry Ben), refurb and change colour. There were hundreds of shades to choose from so I just picked a Dark Anthracite colour that I liked the look of, I've told them to go for a satin finish similar to the OEM Autec Wizards. I'll stick some pics up when I get them back.

I bought @Big Ben 's Autec Wizard wheels and slicks a few months ago and they've been sitting in my garage ever since.

View attachment 144429

They were dropped off at my wheel refurb place today to get the tyres off, take off the gold paint (sorry Ben), refurb and change colour. There were hundreds of shades to choose from so I just picked a Dark Anthracite colour that I liked the look of, I've told them to go for a satin finish similar to the OEM Autec Wizards. I'll stick some pics up when I get them back.
Have you driven on slicks before Iain? Can take absolute liberties with these on. Enjoy

Not yet, only R888R and similar. Looking forward to getting them nice and warm and seeing how they feel. Hoping to be able to stand on the brakes very late and with the Gripper diff get on the power really early.

Not yet, only R888R and similar. Looking forward to getting them nice and warm and seeing how they feel. Hoping to be able to stand on the brakes very late and with the Gripper diff get on the power really early.
Clios don’t brake!!

Reactions: R20BTG
R20 BTG is home! It was loaded up around 16.30 yesterday and arrived with me about 23:45

2671335E-DA45-4254-979F-D560C6CE2A6F_1_105_c.jpeg

8602057C-D399-4E29-B1A1-0DE756043987_1_105_c.jpeg

Straight into the garage:

42DDDA0B-D8CA-48F9-98E8-45714B036611_1_105_c.jpeg

I'll be tinkering with it tomorrow, not 100% sold on the white sunstrip but I've got a couple of black ones that can go on. Needs a good wash because the 250 mile journey on a trailer has covered it in grime.

Quick interior shot before I went to bed late last night:

546B8A93-F2B0-4AE6-873E-BCCDC90FBAE9_1_105_c.jpeg

I keep finding little bits that just show the attention to detail that Supreme Motorsport have brought to the project. Makes me smile every time I turn the garage lights on. I'll try and give it a clean and put some more pictures up.

Thanks Matt! @R27WTF

Have you taken it for a spin on some local roads yet?

Only a mile up the road at midnight, not enough to fully explore it. Needs a tank of fuel and the seats/harnesses tweaking a bit, I hope to get it out at some point this weekend.

Reactions: Joec1996
Apologies. Getting my motorsports companies mixed up. PMS do their own arrangement don't they.

Ah right, yes. Pure Motorsport have got a shifter that uses rods instead of cables. I’d committed to the ZPO setup before I knew theirs was under development. I’m interested to try it out if someone lets me have a go. I’d be interested to feel the difference.

Deep down I want to go Sadev sequential though!

Similar Thread Suggestions