Punture

I had a punture on friday night caused by a screw, i called out my local recovery agents and they managed to do a tech repair at the side of the road, I popped down to the tyre place yesturday morning and they tested the tyre to see if all is good and result it is other wise i would of had to get a new michelin pilot sport at £250.00

rich

250 quid thats laughable i could get u 1 and send it you 215 45 17?

I am considering the fact that i am off on a trip to the south of france with the r27 a week on wednesday and i have just suffered a punchure to one of my tyres i am now wondering if the repair would hold or shound i get a new tyre your comments please. I would be doing a 1500 mile round trip

rich

Proper repairs are usually good enough to see the tyre out I think. I thought it was only if you'd used a can of foam or had run flats that the tyre needed replacing. I wouldn't worry about it, they'll love your car in France, so if you do need to sort a tyre out over there, they'll probably charge you less than the robbing gits do over here!

yeha a repair is good enough like arran said maybe get it sorted (new tyre) across the border