Practice makes perfect

MikeH

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Decided to try and sober my self up after last nights escapade round Warrington, so I got the R26 to get some cleaning and detailing practice in ready for when I pick up the 197 next month.

Also decided to de-megane badge the bum whilst I was there and found out I need to replace the exhaust hanger on the back box whilst I was round there

Heres a few piccies

P1010026.gif

P1010025.gif

P1010028.gif

P1010027.gif

P1010029.gif

Ive never knew the 4rse end of a car could get so dirty whilst the rest of it stays cleanish until I got the Meg...........

Why a 197 over the meg? Looks larvely!!!

Cheers fella

I started off with a 197, which I traded in for the meg, I wanted to keep the 197 as well but circumstances at the time dictated I couldnt keep both.

I really missed the fun factor of the clio, and when the opportunity came up to get another it was just tooooo tempting, still keeping the r26 though, so best of both worlds

The clio is by far more fun and more likely to create a risk of needing clean underwear when pushed hard; the meg is easier to live with day to day, goes like poo off a shovel and handles amazingly; running costs are similarish but the meg costs more to insure