Power Maxed cleaning kit?

Helpimonfire

Paid Member
Evening all.

Went into Motor Parts Direct today to get a few bits and they have a massive sale until the end of the month (Monday 31st) on a large kit of cleaning supplies for only £24.99.

The kit contains...
QlpHhIK.jpg

I'm not sure how it'll perform but they seem to sell a lot of it. Anyone used it before?

Not sure if we have any snobs here; but i have seen the brand mocked elsewhere.

However: If you Google the stuff and the brand: its gets great reviews. Does what it says on the tin kinda stuff for all the products :smile:

The only thing i'd be wary of - is if the products are ph neutral / wax friendly for those who've spent hours 'applying'.......

That's a bargain! I've used a couple of their products, namely the shampoo, glass cleaner and TFR. All where very good and at £25 you can't go wrong! I'd have snapped up a kit too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evening all.

Went into Motor Parts Direct today to get a few bits and they have a massive sale until the end of the month (Monday 31st) on a large kit of cleaning supplies for only £24.99.

The kit contains...
View attachment 111388

I'm not sure how it'll perform but they seem to sell a lot of it. Anyone used it before?
I'd use all them products except perhaps the polish and summer jacket(?) Martin. Can't do any harm

I got a few samples when I bought my pump sprayer, they seem decent. I agree with Shuv that it's worth checking the PH neutral aspect, I suspected they didn't have this when I had a look.

There's always likely to be brand snobbery with things like this, especially when you have forums dedicated to the subject. I say give things a try - we can't always like the same stuff can we!

0CXMzCT.jpg

Very quick wash on Thursday night and an even quicker application of the Summer Jacket and it's beading up really nicely. For such a low price (granted, it was on offer) I'm impressed.

Reactions: Big Ben