police vs lawyer on a bike

Still, he went through a red light so is therefore a tool whether he manages to worm his way out of it or not...

Haha love it!!!
As for the copper doing his job. . . he wasn't doing it very well because he didn't have a clue!
Maybe more training before they go on the street?
Don't ever remember stopping at a red light when i used to ride my bike either.

Well you bloody should. I do.

The lawyer was a dick. But the cop equally didnt have a clue.

Im my younger days mate,
Not been on a bike for years now!

I just liked the way the lawyer pulled the copper to bits, last time i tried that i spent the night in the cells. (let out with no charge the next day)

In fairness to the cyclist he was pretty bang on in what he says - really the cop should of been more clued up before stopping its just unfortunate for him that the person he pulled knew the law better. The cop was probably going for an easy job to meet the goals there set

In fairness to the cyclist he was pretty bang on in what he says - really the cop should of been more clued up before stopping its just unfortunate for him that the person he pulled knew the law better. The cop was probably going for an easy job to meet the goals there set

Yes i agree.
The copper should of known in the first 30 seconds how it was going to end up so he should of just give him a slap on the wrist and sent him on his way rather than end up looking like a nob.

Copper was a bit of a div, but then so was the lawyer. Running a red light is still illegal on a bike, not to mention its on of my pets hates and I'm a cyclist

Similar Thread Suggestions