PITAs GW 200 FF Cup

PITA

Paid Member
Here’s my glacier white full fat with cup suspension 200.

CC1B124B-32EA-4149-96C6-ECDA88500F90.jpeg
I bought her standard apart from some Cooksport springs and the wheels being diamond cut :think:

I’ve bought some OZ Ultraleggera off @suj, had them refurbed in matte black and shod in some 225/45/17 AD08RS’

3BF32402-E43C-4C98-9F77-94C87E42C967.jpeg
E51FD40C-3595-4476-9C98-6DF36E75FF4E.jpeg
82B0C982-F0E1-4DE9-B5EB-BAC390C6BA78.jpeg

Plans are to get the Gaz Golds I’ve ordered from @R27WTF fitted and setup by Supreme Motorsport with the enlarged top mount.

Then it’ll be an Akrapovic at RSTuning.

Looks great Craig, the wheels were from Usman not me (I know us Asians look the same haha).

Looks spot on, will look and drive great on the Gaz's

What a pleb I am, I completely forgot about Usman!

I may need your help fitting some Recaros, you sound like the man in the know in regards to resistors etc!:drunk:

What a pleb I am, I completely forgot about Usman!

I may need your help fitting some Recaros, you sound like the man in the know in regards to resistors etc!:drunk:

Got a set of resistors soldered here with the correct clips to push into the connector, lock in and not fall out, so let me know when you do.

Reactions: Sean197
If you’re taking the car to Matt to have the coilovers fitted, flutter your eyelashes at him and he’ll code them out if that’s easier for you!

Cars looking great btw

Reactions: suj and PITA
No problem at all, happy to help, the seats are so beautiful! I should have just put them in my car and given you my Recaros :tearsofjoy:

I’ve currently got a massive list of stuff to do :dizzy:

Caliper refurb with pink pins and ds1.11
Braided line kit (6) and full bleed with Motul RB600
Both handbrake cables
Fit Renes @Raptor6767 ball joints (6)
Fit anti rotation links
Fit Meyle HD drop links
Fit new Moog TREs
Fit Powerflex bushes
Gearbox oil change for MTL
Engine oil service
Pollen filter change
Modus door pull modification
Snappy whee refurb

Plus I’ve got to change the OSF shock so I can get to Supreme for the Gaz Golds

Need more hours in the day.

B66F76B3-03C1-498B-9DF3-0B0E7407670E.jpeg

New condenser was fitted but the performance was really poor still. I’ve got a new compressor on order and I’ll change that whilst the front end looks like this.

Managed to fit the powerflex to the upper torque arm and into the lower mount. Thanks to @RSRowe for the bushes, I’ve got the ARB and wishbones to fit which are going to be a nightmare.

D64E38A2-76CF-4A38-B501-1EA69CEF70EC.jpeg
FD1B5388-DF4E-4637-B4FC-22B67E228F6F.jpeg

Reactions: RSRowe
Look real nice them! Me and 4 mates have ordered sets from Matt.
Just waiting for Gaz to pull their fingers out now :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Beany
They are nice.

It took us months of back and forth and test designs to get the top mounts right.

Gaz are on hold atm as they are waiting in springs to come in [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RSRowe
So nice arnt they... glad Gaz pulled their finger out and did topmounts for the later versions.
What spring rates you gone for..
From the look of them they’ll fit both, the 3 bolts look adjustable to suit both.

I don’t know the rates, Matt @R27WTF picked them

I assume the adjustability you’re speak of is to adjust the castor angle (which I didn’t actually realise they had)
It’s like the final piece of the puzzle for yours. But I suspect there will be more mods soon :tearsofjoy:

Ours will turn up when they turn up. Just itching to test them out now. Hopefully they come early enough for us to sneak another trackday in before the Ring in October.

Cheeky afternoon off work and I managed to swap the AC compressor and fit the powerflex lower mount.

4176379F-1233-429F-B13B-8611910BA050.jpeg
5E0BE3CB-5F03-4C77-BA68-BDA9B29695B3.jpeg

For reference it’s a piece of piss. Loosen the belt tensioner and remove the belt from the compressor pulley, undo the nuts holding the pipes onto the compressor and pull the pipes away, undo the 3 bolts holding the compressor to the mounting bracket and remove. My new compressor didn’t come with oil so I had to add 150ml of PAG 46 oil. On refitting oil the pipe o rings and you’re good to go.