Pipercross Filter fitted.....very happy!!

Discussion in 'Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust and Air Intake' started by kevlar, Jul 23, 2012.

1. kevlar

kevlar

Car:
    Leon cupra 290 on order.....
    Hi all treated the 200 to a piper cross panel filter after reading so much on here I found a seller on ebay named kolusia cheapest I could find.

Before todays weekly car clean I fitted the filter, now I'm an absolute idiot and I managed to fit it quite quickly! also installed the sticker just above the air box to (sad i know!)....then did a quick detail on the engine bay as usual...yep i know sad!!...

Having driven the car it immediately just feels better and I think its improved the sound slightly...

I would recommend doing the upgrade for those trying to work out which filter to go with.

2. Curley

Curley

How old and dirty was your standard filter?

3. kevlar

kevlar

Car:
    Leon cupra 290 on order.....
    Hi its the original filter only done around 6, 500 miles or so and was very clean when removed.

4. CSOJON2982

CSOJON2982 Platinum Member

Sounds good! Don't suppose you've got the item number? Be easier to search the seller that way!

5. kirsty.hopkins21

kirsty.hopkins21

Always handy sticking the sticker in the engine bay. Let's the garage know when it comes to service time not to put a boggo filter in there and to leave it well alone.