Pipe clip to slave cylinder

Hey guys hope youre all good!

On Thursday had a breakdown in the meglio (theres a reason why I call it Hydra lol), anyways, pulled up to a junction, pressed in the clutch and it hit the floor, got out, popped bonnet and could instantly see the problem, the hose had blown off the end of the slave cylinder on the gearbox, fluid coming from under the car, that's that diagnosed! Got the AA out to come rescue me as had no tools or fluids in the car, he agreed that was the problem, and proceeded to refit hose, bleed up the system, and it works again! He did however say the clip looked like it had seen better days, so thought fine I'll find one and replace, but for the love nor money can I find a clip online! Anybody else had this problem? And any advice would be much appreciated! Fortunately it did it in a nice safe place where I could pull up out the way of everything, but if it does it again say in the middle of town, that wouldn't be idle haha, and now it's done it, I'm worried about it happening again! Tried my best to secure it with what I could, cable ties and the like, but that's more a temporary fix