Picking up the car on friday. What do I need to check for?

Hi guys.

Well the day is nearly here. I am picking up my FF RS 200 in ultra red on friday from Mike in Chester.

Would should I check out for? Are there any things I should check when I go over the car.

Spec is Ultra red FF, cup chassis, black speedlines, GT spoiler, tinted windows, carbon interior.

In truth I will probarbly be so excited that I will forget but thought I should ask.

Also, do people recommend giving the car a decent protective covering of wax etc straight away? I have some AG resin and EGP but no wax.

Will that do?

Let me know.

My advice would be to ask them not to wash it and get your wash mitt out and do a proper job yourself. I see so many brand new cars that are scratched to ****e by dealers valeters without their dirty sponges and black wash water!

Hope you enjoy it mate. I'm about to order pretty much the same car. Do you mind pm.ing me with how much your paying etc? Pcp? Cash sale?

Cheers

oh maz they sometimes attempt to machine polish too. key word attempt. i told them to to touch mine at all lol just take the stickers off on the doors lol

id leave a message maz . . . . . "please don't touch the car with your gritty sponge" "and definately dont try and polish it" lol

I would say check everything you can, and if your not happy dont take the car away. My door had a paint blemish on the bottom where I didnt see it until the next day whilst washing it. I would not have taken the car if I had spotted it on the day.

U need to check everything mate, our first R27 came with a partially sprayed rear bumper, and a scratch lol

yea just go over the car with a fine tooth comb and if any sides are backed up to close to look at then move the car and check em before you leave, Var valeters can make a mess of things but i know some great ones who do detailing on the side when not at dealers so the choice is yours,

Pete