Picking up my r27 Friday - to do/mods list suggestions??

Just after any advice on things that will/may need doing or worth checking straight away. And also any suggestions of popular mods too would be nice!

drive it first,enjoy it, then worry about mods

the 197 isnt a mod friendly car tbh

maybe a panel filter just to save on service costs?

brakes but you wont know until youve got used to the car etc

depends on what you want to do with the car ie track slag mobile or just posing lol

I agree with dotty's first comment about enjoying the car.

There is lots of improvements to be made thgh aesthetically and power

It's already got a panel filter and updated pads, it may at some point see a brands tasted session so it'll never really be a track slag. Just looking back to the trophy, things like the wiper stalk mod were an absolute must. I just want it to look smart, but also be reversible as I like the rarity of it.

Coilovers if need be....... I've just bought a 197 Cup (used to have a regular 197 on H&R Coilovers) and tbh the Cup doesnt need coilovers, handles epicly tbh. This will be the same set up as your F1. Very well set up for rought B roads, nice and compliant

ktec exhaust n coilovers. Theres plenty of mods u just av 2 look hard 4 them.

With it being and R27 I'd keep it fairly standard, but I'd get some braided lines, grooved disks and a new panel filter on pronto. Oh and maybe get it remapped :smile:

It's just had a pair of front sc3's put on, and will get the rears on pay day. Toyed with cheaper alternatives but Renault are normally spot on with their tyre choice so I thought I'd stick with it.

After driving it home I thought I'd be knackered but I can't stop driving it, very addictive. Off again after dinner lol, mind you I can't get used to the cornering lights.

conti have started lining there tyres with goo so they cannot be repaired. . . . . . ill never buy conti again

yup sorry to tell ya that bud. ill get a picture from my mate a quickfit n show u. I wanted a part worn that had 7mm on it the other day off him and he said he cudnt repair it cussa the gunk. i was gutted.