197: Photoshop request

to all you amazing photoshoppers, what would be the most ideal picture for a request?
Basically want everything leaving on my car as is.... apart from the main body paintwork.

1) Storm Grey
2) Candy Apple Red
3) TVR Purple

and then throw one in of your choice which you think would looks the muts nuts

Last edited:
actually think I got a bit mixed up, yeah think your right mark..... Im thinking the purple mits eclipse

its a custom made powerflow system with dtm tailpipes, fits in really nicely I think!

Just wanting something different color wise, and to protect the paintwork tbh... got a quote so Im saving now then making the move when I have the full amount

We all know White has been played to death, but saw a Matt White car today and nearly died, it's gorgeous! And really different. 700 sounds a really good price, who you plan on using?

Heres some rough attempts because im at work, Candy Red and TVR Purple are stupidly hard to replicate (unless you actaully know what your doing on PS, which I dont :smiley:)

STOrange.jpg
RoughStorm.jpg
Purple-ish.jpg
KindofCandy.jpg

Personally I'm not a huge fan of any of them over the standard UR. Grey would look nice but I think you'd need to slam the car to make it look right.

I might have a bash at making the purple darker if I get chance, I just couldn't seem to overlay green on it as they cancel each other out and you just end up with a weird greyish colour!

Hows about a flat yellow, a lá Megane 250 cup? I'll knock one of those up too :smiley:

****e just got a service call in, gotta head out the office this afternoon. Doubt I'll get chance for a while. If I get time over the weekend I try, if not sorry dude :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jordy197 Gallery 0
CODDO Gallery 0
Craig211 Wheels and Tyres 2
S Gallery 12
Chris197F1 Clio General Chat 8