Reactions: Big Ben
"Exotics":

Joe's R5 Turbo

Works well as leader of the pack.

GuL2lG9.jpg

dci5J2Z.jpg

3p0ko90.jpg

Spider

Fits perfectly into a pack of the R5 and some Clio RS.

ZSwVECg.jpg

"Sport Auto Edition #30/99"

With "Ange & Démon 474/666" batch under the bonnet.

NIS3Uaq.jpg

AEPzpZU.jpg

And a smart and cheap trick.

daiTBnn.jpg

Last edited:
Some "snapshots":

The Aliens have landed

oAgxCAK.jpg

Lambo doors? Check!

AYDa4c3.jpg

The photographer of something "spécial"

WPR4mKE.jpg

A small preview of the "spécial"

Xq2etEp.jpg

That's it for the moment. I hope you like the little impression into the German RS community.

Brilliant pics. What’s the body kit car with the lambo doors? Looks great

Wow.. plenty of Reno love.... makes me so happy. How did those Angle & demon models get over there? I thought that was only available outside of Europe. Hi again guys!

Brilliant pics. What’s the body kit car with the lambo doors? Looks great

That's a Megane Trophy V6.

Wow.. plenty of Reno love.... makes me so happy. How did those Angle & demon models get over there? I thought that was only available outside of Europe. Hi again guys!

It's actually the other way around with the A&D. They were only available in three colours (500 in matt grey, 83 in matt red and 83 in pearl white) in continental Europe. The UK and AUS got about 40 RHD ones but they were only available in grey and red.
The ones in the picture aren't A&D but Sport Auto Editions. That's a special series for a German car magazine. They are limited to 99 cars and were only available in one spec and in grey. Technically they belong to the A&D club as they were taken out of this series. So there are actually 666 A&D minus 99 Sport Auto Editions.

thanks for the correct info man. I didn't know this. Cheers.
That's a Megane Trophy V6.

It's actually the other way around with the A&D. They were only available in three colours (500 in matt grey, 83 in matt red and 83 in pearl white) in continental Europe. The UK and AUS got about 40 RHD ones but they were only available in grey and red.
The ones in the picture aren't A&D but Sport Auto Editions. That's a special series for a German car magazine. They are limited to 99 cars and were only available in one spec and in grey. Technically they belong to the A&D club as they were taken out of this series. So there are actually 666 A&D minus 99 Sport Auto Editions.
ak s