PBS ProRace pads

Onrus

Paid Member
I’m looking for new pads and these PBS ProRace look good value for money. Has anyone used them and how would they rate them for track use?

Why not get the Forza FP3 locally? They have a lot of good reviews and they do a deal for DBA T2 discs also.

Reactions: Onrus
Have you tried them? They look like good value but are they really on par with DS1.11 like they say

Sorry I meant the Forza FP3. But I doubt they are either. I will just go with the DS1.11

David has them in his white r27. He like them. Also depends how much track attack you planning

I’ve just done two track days this last week and found the ds2500 struggling. Hoping to do a few next winter

I've just done 4 trackdays back to back on a set of ProRace pads. I found them consistent and performed well, maybe not as good as the DS Uno that I had previously but at half the price I couldn't argue.

My one real criticism is that there's very little pedal feel. It feels wooden and takes some time to get used to, first day I had no confidence in the brakes, however yesterday I was hammering into the first corner at Donington flat out and I never had any braking issues. They do seem to work from the first time you touch the pedal though, even stone cold they work well

Reactions: Onrus
I had a set of these fitted last week, I was at donny today. They felt fine until a few laps in and now there is a major judder when they are hot. It's a bit strange as there is no judder whatsoever when they are cooler. Thankfully it was wet so they didnt get a complete hammering but now I need to figure out the issue.

I've just come from ds1.11 with brembo hc, discs and pads have been replaced with the pbs and the same hc discs. I really got on well with the ds1.11 but they didn't last as long as I expected.

I had a set of these fitted last week, I was at donny today. They felt fine until a few laps in and now there is a major judder when they are hot. It's a bit strange as there is no judder whatsoever when they are cooler. Thankfully it was wet so they didnt get a complete hammering but now I need to figure out the issue.

I've just come from ds1.11 with brembo hc, discs and pads have been replaced with the pbs and the same hc discs. I really got on well with the ds1.11 but they didn't last as long as I expected.

Did you bed then in as per their instructions on site?

Similar Thread Suggestions