OZ Ultraleggera

in italy 5x108 17"j8 there is only matt black or white... strange.. probably the site make a mistake, but i remember that i called oz when i bought mine ultraleggera..

http://www.ozracing.com/at-team/wheels/choose-a-wheel/RENAULT/CLIO_RS-03.2006/-17/en

I agree with you - ppl usually make a mistake thinking that if it says there is, for instance, Race Gold in 17" that it can be fitted to our car.

But the thing is there's no Race Gold in 5x108 ET55 8x17"...unfortunately...:@

Or AFAIK.

W0171020730 - WHITE
W0171020753 - BLACK

Last edited:
If your set on the ultraleggera's and they do only come in black & white ( I wouldnt know as I wanted a black set anyway) buy the black set then have them painted, expensive but a better option than going for a wheel your not so keen on. You'll always regret/wish you have the wheel you had your heart set on.

If your set on the ultraleggera's and they do only come in black & white ( I wouldnt know as I wanted a black set anyway) buy the black set then have them painted, expensive but a better option than going for a wheel your not so keen on. You'll always regret/wish you have the wheel you had your heart set on.

I was thinking about white or gold Ultras, now I have no doubt. :lol:

If and when I get sick of them - I'll get them powder coated - 100Eur.

I was thinking about white or gold Ultras, now I have no doubt. :lol:

If and when I get sick of them - I'll get them powder coated - 100Eur.

imo the best colour wheels with ultra red is standard silver (even if i tried 3 different colours on mine), the ultra's are that nice a wheel they will look good silver.

Designwise the Ultraleggera is more appealing to me, but another ~2.5 kg of unsprung weight gone is too much to overlook.

Order a set Alleggeritas in white by the end of the month. Should look stunning nonetheless on an all black 197 :smile:

Designwise the Ultraleggera is more appealing to me, but another ~2.5 kg of unsprung weight gone is too much to overlook.

Order a set Alleggeritas in white by the end of the month. Should look stunning nonetheless on an all black 197 :smile:

Great! Post the pics ASAP I want to see how it looks on the 197. :thumbup:

Just a question - everybody so keen on ~2.5 kg less unsprung weight because of the ride or acceleration? For better acceleration the mass must be lower on the outer side of the rim and that's a bit of a problem to make.