Other than fcs....

jakehewitt

North East Rep
Is there anything else going on down south?
Driving back up north on m1 and seeing constant stream of classic exotics and muscle!
Just seen an f40 and an xj220 as I write this!

I love the summer months on the motorways, spotted a ferrari convoy being led by an enzo heading up north couple of weekends ago

Is there anything else going on down south?
Driving back up north on m1 and seeing constant stream of classic exotics and muscle!
Just seen an f40 and an xj220 as I write this!

I would love a F40, had a very fast passenger ride in one. The noise was ear shattering, the acceleration like a being kicked by a donkey (when turbos finally came in), the handling was like a single seater and the heat inside the cabin was like the Sahara. not only that the door pull was a wire..

Silverstone classic is the only place to be if you like cars, motorsport.
The racing, open pits, the noise, being able to get so close, you can't beat it.
If you like looking at supercars you'd have seen anything and everything there, Wilton house supercar day is a good day on 4th august though.

Silverstone classic is the only place to be if you like cars, motorsport.
The racing, open pits, the noise, being able to get so close, you can't beat it.
If you like looking at supercars you'd have seen anything and everything there, Wilton house supercar day is a good day on 4th august though.

This is what Iv been told of today. Was up the Renault/fiat garage in Salsbury fishing for a blast in a new RS or Arbarth when he told me. South central meet possibly?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nick FCS 19
///M FCS 24
trackspec197 General Chat 0
Nick FCS 43
cliokam Gallery 23