Opinions please!

Hmmmm not a fan. I think there's to much going on.

Can see what you mean though about the spoiler, looking at the pic and trying to see what kind of spoiler would Suit it.

I love it, trying to talk Lisa into parting with her Abarth 500 for the JCW coupe in white with the red roof :evil:

I didn't know Mini were making kit cars.

Oh wait, it's a production car? Hideous, absolutely horrible. Saw the prototype and thought it looked horrid, they produce it and same feeling. Looks like someone has taken the top off a Mini and welded on the hard roof off an MG TF.

I think autocar said something along the lines of "it looks like a mini that an elephant mistook for a chair".

I'm undecided, I'd like to see one in the flesh :smile:

Just for laughs, speccing one up without being silly i.e. not ticking everything but the stuff that would make it a nice car.

£27,940

Best part of £30k, it better be a nice car! I can imagine that it is still missing some fundamentals even at that price!

As for the spoiler, it would have to be a big one - Mugen type-r???

Looks hideous tbh. I'd go for the Mini GP (The 2 seater ltd edition) if I was to get a mini.

Awful and heavier than the regular MINI, no benefit other than the somewhat divisive styling. Not for me, and I quite like MINI's.

Not a fan of the mini or it's many variants, I think the design out the different models is lazy and gash. I mean just how many times can you stretch, squash, inflate and chop the same design.

Not a fan of the mini or it's many variants, I think the design out the different models is lazy and gash. I mean just how many times can you stretch, squash, inflate and chop the same design.

Problem is, they only do it because they know every new / different model will sell like hotcakes:thumbdown:

So if you had a straight up choice between this and a new MKIV 5 door RS clio - what would you choose?:rofl: