Opinions on this 200

Hi there, i'm looking to get into a Clio 200 before too long, i'm no expert on the marque but i'm wanting a rare colour.....pearlescent white (Arctic white is it called ?) and i've seen this one but have a few questions for the experts ! Here's the car....

https://www.nickyduncancars.co.uk/u...t-silverstone-gp-3dr-aberdeen-201803305080767

Firstly, what does the reference to Silverstone GP mean ? i thought that was special edition in grey ? Do we think this a Cup chasis car ? No mention of it but it does have the red calipers, i guess that doesn't guarantee anything....are there any other giveaways that i'm not aware of ?
It says it has a black roof, would that be painted black or a vinyl wrap ? Any opinions good or bad generally from those with good knowledge would be appreciated :smile:

Looks like a 200 with cup pack and black pack. Not a Silverstone. Looks tidy but check the buyers guide as there's lots of advice in there.

Reactions: Spiritof'76
Decent looking example.. as above not a silverstone as it’s not silver :wink:
But does look like it’s got the cup pack with options of spoil t and recaros.

Usual things to look at however make sure belts have been done.. if they haven’t make sure you get atleast £500 knocked off or they do it with proof

Thanks, thought the Silverstone thing was amiss !! Off now to look for the buyers guide......still finding my way around here :smile:

Know the buyers guide inside out and have it to hand when you go and look so you can use it as a check list. Will be a HUGE help.

If that’s a factory black roof it’s really thick tar like paint and super cool.

You can go on the live chat on the Renault website to get the full original spec if you want, they’re very helpful.

Looks a lovely car, best of luck.