oil leak

I had my car serviced 2 weeks a go new plugs, oil and oil filter , it is not leaking from sump, drain plug or oil filter. the oil is dripping onto engine plastic tray underneath the car and on to the drive.

has anybody got any ideas possible drive seals or rocker covers but no obvious sign of leaks when the car was jacked up.

please can anybody help

maybe they spilled a little down the engine? only thing I can think of! either that or take the plastic from under the car 4 bolts from memory and get a torch up there!

maybe they spilled a little down the engine? only thing I can think of! either that or take the plastic from under the car 4 bolts from memory and get a torch up there!

If its only a few spots i agree with this.

Every oil change i have done has resulted in oil (mainy from the filter) running down the side of the engine and then makes its way to somewhere near the gearbox.

There is a small opeing between the castings of the block and the bellhousing and it gets in there and will proceede to drip out over time when the car returns to the floor.

If its coming out and pooling and your noticing a definate drop on the dipstick id get it back to the dealer sharpish.