Oil catch fitting...

I've been mauling through over an hour in the forum but can't find anybody who has fitted an oil catch (expect Steve from OZ but his pix don't load)...
Anybody with some links or point me in the right direction...

Pics of mine below but it's where the stock inlet would be, I would imagine you'll be hard pressed to find the room for one with a stock battery and an oe airbox/ktec style induction setup.
Maybe the other side of the bay, mind you the AC pipes fill the area next next to the engine torque link. Perhaps a circular one between the washer filer neck and inlet manifold might be best?

http://www.cliorsr.uk/?p=738

Reactions: VolumeX
I've removed the plenum chamber regularly to check up on a cam sensor leak and noticed the PCV is always quite oily and oil gathers around the intake gasket where it meets the injector shim/manifold. At the weekend I removed the entire manifold to give it a clean and a lot of oily residue came out with the carb cleaner. I'm thinking of fitting one of these oil catches for the breather system which should sort the issue.

Edit/Update: Swapped ITG panel filter for standard Renault air filter, no more oil running into intake. :smile:

Last edited: