Oh well, exhaust and headunit now off the cards :(

Oven packed up last night ( seems to be the original from when the flat was built so not worth repairing)

Washine machine gone today, apparently pcb gone £130 to repair and its a cheap washine machine so n
apparently not worth bothering with.

So, gonna be a good £600+ on top of xmas :worried:

If anyone sees any good deals on washing machines or built in elecric hobs and ovens then let me know!

Oh mate bad news. Always seems to be this time of year things like that happen :worried:

Oven packed up last night ( seems to be the original from when the flat was built so not worth repairing)

Washine machine gone today, apparently pcb gone £130 to repair and its a cheap washine machine so n
apparently not worth bothering with.

So, gonna be a good £600+ on top of xmas :worried:

If anyone sees any good deals on washing machines or built in elecric hobs and ovens then let me know!

Can you wait till after xmas? guess not having an oven is an major issue!

January sales will save you some cash mate I nearly bought a tunmble dryer the other day but i know ill cry when i see it £100 cheaper in the january sales.

I was thinking about waiting, but the fuel back and forth to the parents to get washing done an the money spent on takeaways will probably outweigh what if save in the sales. Gonna have a nose in the local shops tomorrow, with any luck I might bag an ex-display or something