Oh shoite!

Basically I was turning left with all the other traffic and he chose to go straight on, his lane arrows indicates he will be turning left but he went straight on. Any views?

yeah, the guys is a complete cnut!!!

this happened to me but i was lucky that the 205 wasn't damaged but the old girls skoda was buggered, drivers door would open. that teach her i thought.

Ouch, obviously not your fault then. I take it that diagram is for the insurance purposes :smile: Hopefully the car will make a speedy recovery

Ouch, obviously not your fault then. I take it that diagram is for the insurance purposes :smile: Hopefully the car will make a speedy recovery

I have prepared it for insurance purposes and I hope it shows that I wasn't at fault. I span out dramatically but the crazy thing is it hasn't fazed me at all. I was on my way to hospital to see my brother who is seriously ill so that kinda puts things into perspective. Still sh1t like but what can you do. Rear quaters the worst thing I take it???

Ah shit mate that sucks, this is why when I come to roundabouts I keep my distance and treat every one else like new car drivers as roundabouts can bring out the worse type of driving.

Was he lost, not trying to stick up for him but most people panic when they get lost especially on a roundabout, but saying that it’s a bit shit of him not to ring you and see how you are.

Just watch out for the phone call from your insurance company saying his blaming it all on you :scared:

Was he lost, not trying to stick up for him but most people panic when they get lost especially on a roundabout, but saying that it’s a bit shit of him not to ring you and see how you are.

Just watch out for the phone call from your insurance company saying his blaming it all on you :scared:

He's local and was in a company car, only happened at 1 o'clock today. Just got in touch with Direct Line and she goes on a low loader on Thursday.

hope you get it sorted

and just hope it doesnt turn out like the incident i had with the company car :@!

tell me you have a witness!! roundabouts and lane changes are a effing nightmare most tend to go 50/50 thats how i lost £700! because somebody couldnt stay in there lane and even with diagrams they would have it that it wasent my fault!

tell me you have a witness!! roundabouts and lane changes are a effing nightmare most tend to go 50/50 thats how i lost £700! because somebody couldnt stay in there lane and even with diagrams they would have it that it wasent my fault!

Nobody else stopped. He had a passenger but that's not an inependant witness.

mate your gonna be in a tough spot!

all he's got to say is that you moved over into his lane and he couldnt avoid you and the claim will go 50/50, insurance companies dont use common sense when working things like this out! direct line told me to just accept 50/50 after my crash even tho the other guy involved changed his story twice they still wouldnt put it in my favour and basically said it would be a waste of time taking it to court!

also watch out for the repairers they send it to if its accident assit uk or something like that just double check the repair before you drive away i came to collect my mini from them it had about poor paint match/unaligned door/leaking window and overspray everywhere even on the alloys and under the arches

mate your gonna be in a tough spot!

all he's got to say is that you moved over into his lane and he couldnt avoid you and the claim will go 50/50, insurance companies dont use common sense when working things like this out! direct line told me to just accept 50/50 after my crash even tho the other guy involved changed his story twice they still wouldnt put it in my favour and basically said it would be a waste of time taking it to court!

also watch out for the repairers they send it to if its accident assit uk or something like that just double check the repair before you drive away i came to collect my mini from them it had about poor paint match/unaligned door/leaking window and overspray everywhere even on the alloys and under the arches

Thing is the accident was in my lane, not his. Know what you mean though. Picture gives a fairly good account, he was in the wrong lane after all.

Thing is the accident was in my lane, not his. Know what you mean though. Picture gives a fairly good account, he was in the wrong lane after all.

i know what you mean and i can honestly say they just wont care without an independent witness or unless he admits liability!

i was sitting next to the guy who hit me for over 30secs at some lights, 5secs later he came into my lane hitting me on my rear wheel and going down the side of me all they to my front wheel and even forcing me up the curb, meaning i was nearly a full cars length in front of him he claimed he never saw me and that i had come from another entry point on the island and that run i had red light and smashed into him! with no witness the direct line wernt interested and thus i lost £700 in excesses.

not trying knock your hopes down but thats just my experience from a very similar situation