Now how can I clean this wheel?

Any recommendations to restore the black paint of this wheel? And to get red of the water marks? Thanks

7f40a8f5299c731f02b8c72611b68ae2.jpg

Polish and wax will tidy it up a bit. But ultimately you’ll have to get it refurbed.
I had the same happen before on black wheels where they’d reacted to wheel cleaner.

Polish and wax will tidy it up a bit. But ultimately you’ll have to get it refurbed.
I had the same happen before on black wheels where they’d reacted to wheel cleaner.

I was thinking of painting them gloss black, what do you think?

As above, I recently had this happen to one of my Satin Black wheels on the megane, tried various methods with no success so had to get it refurbed. Not sure what caused it as the rest of them are fine and I do my own cleaning so was a bit frustrating.

Gloss black would be good, I know a few people have done their speedlines gloss from satin/matt, however when clean I think satin wheels look brilliant.

As above, I recently had this happen to one of my Satin Black wheels on the megane, tried various methods with no success so had to get it refurbed. Not sure what caused it as the rest of them are fine and I do my own cleaning so was a bit frustrating.

Gloss black would be good, I know a few people have done their speedlines gloss from satin/matt, however when clean I think satin wheels look brilliant.

What do you mean be refurbed? Can you enlighten me. Thanks

Similar Thread Suggestions