November POTM Competition

Paul

Platinum Member
November's Topic is Open Doors, so the picture must have an open door of some description i.e. on the car, building, garage etc. This should also be easily visible.

It must have something 197/200 in it, the main subject being of the car of course, and must be easily identifiable as a 197/200.

Rules...

1.Photo must have a (or part of) clio 197 or 200 in it.

2.Photo editing is NOT allowed this month.

3.Only 1 entry per car.

4.Plain borders only.

5.Admin decision on photo suitability is final.

6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced)

7.NEW RULE FOR 2010... If you win a POTM comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months competition. This is to give others a chance to win. (Its the car that wins, not the photographer so you can still enter though)

8.No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

ENTRIES IN BY midday on Sunday 28th November.

Good luck!

:eek:

Bit quiet this month, whats going off!!!!:huh:

Changing the oil next weekend so my entry will be in then! It will be a bit different! :wink:

Yeah I will be out over the next few days so I will have something by the weekend

I look forward to seeing it Matt!

hihi, like these mine old picture but without photo editing.....
if i'll retire my 197 into 20th November i'll shot a new photo!!

Clio0314.jpg

Clio0296.jpg

Clio0230.jpg

Clio0147.jpg

Lol yup and I think they were all from a while ago.

I think Simo just posted them to show what is possible :wink:

LOL, well you would be winning if it ended now! :wink:

Come on now people it is a nice and easy month and straightforward topic too... No excuses lol! :-p

I am sure Jamie or Nathan at Harratts Wakefield will be more than happy to give you a hand sorting that little problem out Gaz....

I am sure Jamie or Nathan at Harratts Wakefield will be more than happy to give you a hand sorting that little problem out Gaz....

Why are they giving them out free? lol one like Maz's with the the Leather seats and RS monitor will be just fine if they are :wink:

not mine but hey, the doors are open :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions