Not Firing up

Hi all,

As the above states, car is not firing up. The car turns over however does not fire.

I have read a lot about power to the Fuel pump however also the TDC sensor, Crank Sensor and fuses etc. Before I bite the bullet and order new parts, can people advise on how to check the sensors and fuses (with pics if possible - engines aren't really my thing) so that I can check the basics first.

If a new pump etc is needed, can I order a new fuel pump with the sender unit included or is it only separate parts?

Any help appreciated,

Cheers

Have you tried the connection to the throttle pedal and throttle body? I clip it and squirt some gt86 or similar and reattach. Might do it

I'll give it a go and see what happens anyway. Any idea on the above sensors/fuses location in the engine bay etc?

Did you get this sorted ?

I did yes... the fuel pump had died completely... so got an updated Walbro one fitted.

The half a day having the car back... the hard plastic nylon line from the sender unit to the fuel line burst under the pressure...

so at present I’ve managed to salvage the old tubing from my old pump to replace the burst one - just hunting around for new hard plastic nylon tubing without having to buy a new pump again (that i won’t use)