No. 427/500

Albi blue
Roof / door decal deleted
No other options
Just short of 20k miles
Owned from new - December 07 (57 Plate)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is now mine will be collected soon

Will be adding roof and door decals soon along with new xenon headlights and h&r spacers and springs very soon :smile:

This is now mine will be collected soon

Will be adding roof and door decals soon along with new xenon headlights and h&r spacers and springs very soon :smile:

Welcome! I presume you know the prices of R27 decals? If not, prepare to lube up! Lol

Thanks phil gutted you removed the decals :worried: going to cost a fortune

Have you had any problems with the car I collect her in 2 weeks can't wait :smile:

I didn't take the decals off - I decided when I ordered it not to get them put on. Sorry!

Didnt have any major problems with the car really.

It had the cold start fix/remap done by the dealer which also slightly improved the pull from the engine at lower revs.

It had a new front passenger side alloy (which i paid for) because the old one was slightly buckled.

It had the passenger side recaro re-upholstered (under warranty) because it was coming loose.

The rear passenger side rear wing was fully re-sprayed by a really good local bodyshop after a misfortunate coming together between the top of the wheel arch and the side of my scummy garage one morining. They did an absolutely fantastic job and the paint work on that side is now probably better than new (cost an arm and a leg though).

Couple of minor niggles which never got fixed were the boot catch was a bit loose and rattled over bumpy roads and there was a slight looseness / knocking through the steering column sometimes. I think various people on here have also had this problem and had it sorted.

Other than that the car probably needed new discs and pads all round when i sold it as the ones which were on it were a bit knackered (these are pretty expensive if you get them off Renault - I got quoted around £700 for the lot). Rear tyres have also been on since new and were getting a bit cracked around the edges although they did have some tread left. These were advisories on the MOT done in late December 2010. Don't know if you've factored this in to the price or its been sorted?

Paint work generally could do with a good claying / waxing.

Got through 2 sets of front tyres when I had it.

Other than that I think you've got a good example - i looked after it regardless of cost and it was always run on BP ultimate.

Like i said it was my pride and joy and my first "proper" car. Brings a lump to my throat . lol.

Ahh i see im just getting the side ones for now and some projector lights with splitter and skirts first.

If the discs are not done Il get some and do them myself etc .

Thanks for all this , how was the drivers recaro any problems ?

Will Get some pics before and after for you very soon :smile:

New Owner

Hi Guys.

Interesting reading your posts. I'm the present owner of this car now. I've just bought a Yozzasport exhaust for it and just before I did I searched for any videos of a Yozzasport exhaust and found my very car in the video.

A Guy call Craig owned the car at some time and seems to have put cams in the car and done other mods too.

I don't suppose you guys knew this Craig and if he left the Cams in when he sold it do you?

Since I've had the car I've lowered it and put wheel spacers on it. I've been to the Ring, Spa, Le Mans, Brands Hatch, Snetterton, Lydden doing trackdays. This car is a great car for the track I love the handling.

Had to put a radiator, throttle body,ball joint, on the car since owning it but that's motoring!!

Cheers