No. 375/500

New to me Racing Blue

Only modifications are some 19mm Ktec spacers.

On the todo list is:

bigger exhaust tips
new mats
steering wheel retrim
possibly some projectors if they look OEM enough

Some pics after a detail.

null_zps2100f36e.jpg

null_zps4570c8a6.jpg

null_zpsf3f54bfd.jpg

null_zps22d41936.jpg

null_zpsa9cd3e05.jpg

Hello.

This used to be my car! Still looks great in the pictures.

I bought it brand new from Smiths Renault at Peterborough. I was so excited for weeks while waiting for it to be delivered.
Here is a post I made about it on the Fiesta ST forums:
http://fordfiestast.co.uk/ubbthreads.php/topics/99797/Re:_Fiesta_ST_to_Clio_182_to_C#Post99797

I had to get rid of it after a few months as I needed 2 cars and couldn't afford another one. Sold it to a another dealer for cash and I remember him ringing me up asking if I had 'chipped it' (as if you would bother with a n/a car) as it was much faster than the other 197's they had!

This was one of the best cars I ever owned, that is for sure.

Thanks for the message GR1340!

Car is unfortunately for sale, we are getting a larger family hatch, probably a 5 door Golf GTI and a Clio Trophy for the odd track day.

I will miss the 197 and think they are the best looking Clio. Still not entirely sure if I am going to regret it.

Thanks for the message GR1340!

Car is unfortunately for sale, we are getting a larger family hatch, probably a 5 door Golf GTI and a Clio Trophy for the odd track day.

I will miss the 197 and think they are the best looking Clio. Still not entirely sure if I am going to regret it.

Lee, didnt know you eventually found a clio. Thought i may have spotted you driving around on the odd occasion as I'd spooted you in the merc!

Lee, didnt know you eventually found a clio. Thought i may have spotted you driving around on the odd occasion as I'd spooted you in the merc!

Hi Steve,

Car sold in less than a day! yes found the car last Oct.

Hope your well, like the new car!

Cheers

Lee