web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Modifications:
German Style Pressed Plates
Clio Badge Removed
Silver Indicators
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2

Thanks for putting this section up Jase. I will keep this thread updated as well as my other thread in the Gallery section. For now, i will post just a couple of pics.

More Photos:
Gallery 1

Gallery 2

Projected Image
When the wheels are on.
web.jpg

Now on Pro Race 1.2

IMG_1319-1.jpg

Some on track pics:

DSC_0870_exposure.jpg

DSC_0188_exposure.jpg

DSC_0094_exposure.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Mark. They are really stunning in the flesh, the colour is amazing. Im still warming to the wheels. My replacement wheels should arrive soon, been 3 weeks on Monday since i ordered them.

the wheels are prob the only thing im not 100% with but the rest of the car is very nice i like the stripes with the ghosted G's in it looks cool that

That photoshop with yoru new wheels on looks 500% better IMO. Def improvement. Will be good to see the pics with them actually on the car.

The two-tone alloys are a real grower - bit like the 200 front really. Thing is the alloys are growing on me quicker than the front haha!

Really nice car Deako, hope you enjoy it!

Deako
I like the wheels :thumbsup:, makes the car look quite different.

Of course I still like the 'blue' for every day use but I am toying with the idea of getting some white speedlines for the od track day.
Be interesting to see how white wheels would look with the other white detailing on the car.

DerekT

Similar Thread Suggestions