nimbus with decals update

Had the nimbus 4 week now so thought id start a progress thread,did take the daft K&N induction filter off and put the standard air filter on ready for the new ITG panel filter but the K&N is back on for now as im having quite a few bits done in the carbon fibre water transfer ! Cleaned and polished the engine myself which i thought i did an ok job considering what it was like.Decided i wanted some engine dressing ready for the carbon fibre but wanted something different so decided to go with PINK !! Hoping it will look a lot better when the other bits come back in a week but if not i can always change em and go with black.

Attachments

• engine dressing 003.jpg
    engine dressing 003.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 95
hmmmm dunno if i like the pink lol what colour of carbon fibre u going for?

edit, just looked at your profile and seen your a girl lol foot in mouth much? i think the pink is acceptable now lol sori :smiley:

Just the black, im not sure about the pink yet...hoping it will look better when its all done but if not it can be taken off just as quick lol

i done mine in yellow to match the colour of the paint work but pink can work if theres nice shiny black parts or even better carbon fibre parts, ive seen a few sti imprezza's with pink bits in the engine bay.

I just wanted something different,hoping it will look ok once i get the carbon fibre parts on,should be on for Tuesday so ill get some pics up and ill no if the pinks staying or going lol

That works because it is so different!

Looks really good, my wife likes it too :smile::smile::smile:

btw the lead that comes out of the back of the inlet manifold need switched around on the clips so the back lead runs straight, just makes it look neater lol

carbon fibre bits added and a good clean, just hoping to find some pink silicone hoses now!

Last edited:
Look really nice Nicky! :thumbup:

You are completely correct though, pink hoses would finish it off really well. I had a quick look and not managed to find any. Purple was the closest I managed to see!