Newbie from Middlesbrough!

My name is Tom from middlesbrough, Just got myself a GW 197 Cup pick it up next weekend and its fair to say im excited.

I have a list of things i want to do already!

been getting a bit of stick from friends as im moving on from a focus st-3 so they reckon it wont be as good, but i love the small car almost go kart feel!

Welcome mate :smile: Nimbus197 on here had some the same mate. He drove mine and absolutely loved it and he needed something slightly better on fuel. The are amazing cars that loved to be pushed :smile:

Welcome along your just love IT the clio is such a great car they just make you smile get it on a track day and it will come a live

Welcome mate, theres a few on here from round Middlesbrough including me .
Pfffftttt the Clio will put the pants down on a st :bat: :smile:

James

Welcome mate! I get stick from my mates about buying a Clio! Couldn't imagine driving anything else at the moment!

:welcome:we getting a fair few around our way keep a eye open in the north east section theres some great run outs over the moors and hartside.

Ive never been done by a ST to!:thumbup1:

Welcome mate, starting to get a decent gathering in teesside now, plus don't listen to them just drive some twisties with a nice big smug face when you see them FAR behind in your rear view :smiley:

Welcome mate, starting to get a decent gathering in teesside now, plus don't listen to them just drive some twisties with a nice big smug face when you see them FAR behind in your rear view :smiley:

haha they funny thing my friends are in uni so have 1.2 corsa's etc so they cant really comment ha but they insist the ST is better!

Meeting at 10am at Tescos in Redcar. Then onto the South Gare, Saltburn and Skinningrove. It's just a small meet of around 7 cars for an hour or so to get some photos.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
Garysp2 New Members 4