New tyres....F1's, CSC5, PS3...& XL or not?

Looking for a pair of new tyres (stock are 215x45x17 87W) for my 200 Cup. Currently have Contisport Contact 3. Although they are pretty much at the end of their life (about 0.5mm above the wear marker) i've just found a screw near the edge in one of them (losing a bit of pressure, down to 18psi when i checked it earlier).

Thinking of the F1's which are £100 to £108 a corner fitted or the Pilot Sport 3 (XL only) for about £113 fitted, dont think you can go wrong with either?

Do i need or should i get the reinforced version (XL) in the F1's?

I'll paste what I put in someone else's tyre thread, which applies to you LukeRS as the Nankangs are a track orientated tyre too...

I've never seen the point in getting an out and out performance tyre that is supposed to be used on the track primarily on a road orientated car.
I get the fact we all think our Clio 200 are the best handling things in the world etc etc but seriously just get some Goodyear Eagle F1's or Conti Sport 5's. These can be had for around £85 each delivered.
You are giving up so much wet weather performance buying these track orientated tyres for a few extra seconds per lap to the shop, it just seems ridiculous.
O and don't get me started on how pointless winter tyres are either!

Thanks all.

Ordered the pair of F1 in XL from Tyreleader for £163 delivered.
I picked my prefered fitter but it didnt give me a final fitted price just that they will be sent to that fitter....i assume the fitter contacts me when they get them to arrrange fitting and i pay the fitter directly?

(i think with Blackcircles you pay for the tyres and fitting all in one)