New to the forum

Hi,

As above I’m new to the site/forum.

Just bought a 2011 Clio RS silverstone.

Lovely car, everything I thought it would be.

One thing I’m struggling with is, I can’t find the number of it. It says silverstone gp on the V5 but does anyone know how to find out.

Welcome aboard...

Should say silverstone on the door pillar and believe the number plaque is located near the Gearknob

Hi,

One thing I’m struggling with is, I can’t find the number of it. It says silverstone gp on the V5 but does anyone know how to find out.

Welcome

Post a photo [emoji1303]

Hello and welcome to the forum! Good to hear you are enjoying the car!

As above, it should have a badge on the door pillar - as well as some other distinguishing features - have a look at the Buyers Guide in the New Members section - it lists the spec of the Silverstone, as well as all the other models.

Thanks all for the welcome.

There is no limited edition badge by the gear stick, they are on the door pillers but dont have a number on them.

The old car Reg was; J300 KET

Just if the old owner is on here or does anyone know the car.

Thanks all for the welcome.

There is no limited edition badge by the gear stick, they are on the door pillers but dont have a number on them.

The old car Reg was; J300 KET

Just if the old owner is on here or does anyone know the car.

What's the reg now

I viewed 1 with a front strut brace & blue induction pipe, the badge with the number had been removed, there was a thread about that somewhere in here

Open the drivers door, below the B pillar vinyl there should be a sticker with Silverstone GP on it

I have hit a wall now..

Tried everything i can think of.

Phone renault uk or see if they have a live chat option on their website. Give them the reg number and they can give you the exact spec it left the factory with.

Reactions: LOCKE
Seems really odd that someone would remove the plaque. I know a lot of “fake” Silverstones come up for sale now and then.

Hi,