New to the forum

Hi my names gaz

Ive just picked up my 197 on friday the 12th and im in love ive sold my polo as i was into the dubs a lot and this is my 1st french car other than a 106 quicksilver but we wont go there "wot a nail"

ye so its in the grey and it has the cup pack with the red brembo's with the grey wheels keyless entry and all the usual that u get with it.

im in love anyway

DSC00613.jpg
DSC00615.jpg
DSC00617.jpg

thanks for reading

Last edited:
Pictures you can add by going to www.photobucket.com - upload you pictures to there, and when that has finished, under each picture on that site it has coding to copy and paste - you need the code which says "IMG Code" next to it then paste it into the post.

It will look something like

Hope this helps!!!

Welcome to the site gaz.
Easiest way to add pics is go to "user control pannel"(top left)
and create an album.
But best way to show pics is with photobucket.

thanks for the welcome everyone seems like cool people on here in the dub world they all seem a bit bitchy compare to the french

so ive changed for life

thanks for the help on the photos as well. ive added some now id be greatfull to here wot u lot think and wot little mods can i do

Im from rotherham as well in south yorkshire

Last edited:
I'm a former vw owner.
Don't know if I'd NEVER go back, still miss the scene sometimes.

sory for being silly but is nimbus the colour and do people like the colour i wasnt sure at 1st when i saw all the other colours

Welcome to the site mate! Yeah I love the 197 in Nimbus its a great colour! TBH there isn't a bad colour to have the clio in so its all down to personal preference!

Same colour, wheels and reg as mine. I got a key (old school) and no air con........mines the cup and has the word 'cup' on the door uprights. Cant see yours?
Welcome along............enjoy :smile: