New to the 197 World

Hi

I have been visiting this forum for over a month now and have finally bought a Glacier 197 Cup. It was mainly down to all the handy hints I picked up from looking at the various posts on the site, some of you guys....and girls, seriously know your stuff. I had owned a Saxo Vtr/ Vts conversion for three and half years and getting a new job i just wanted something with a bit more punch and a lot more class. The 197 has always turned my head and has serious kerb appeal. The 197 I have bought is in my profile picture...if I uploaded correctly, so let me know what you think.

I was just looking for some handy hints from the more experienced of you 197 owners as to the best way to run my new clio, i.e. best petrol, cleaning products etc.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Jonny

Best thing Bout owning a 197 is becoming a full paid memebt of the site it's only a fiver and well worth it for extra benifits and to support the site

White is an amazig colour good choice

All the info you will need ref cleaning etc etc will be inthe relevent forum sections so have a browse through there .

Good luck , happy ownership .

The test drive tipped me over the edge and I just had to have it, even my old man agreed by saying, there's a lot of room in the back and its very comfortable, I then took a bend at 65 and looked in the rear view and I think his opinion slightly changed haha.

Best thing Bout owning a 197 is becoming a full paid memebt of the site it's only a fiver and well worth it for extra benifits and to support the site

White is an amazig colour good choice

All the info you will need ref cleaning etc etc will be inthe relevent forum sections so have a browse through there .

Good luck , happy ownership .

Cheers for that ile definitely join, just out of interest, what extra benefits are there of becoming a full member?

You won't be an outcast lol

Plus access to site traders section .

I think you also get a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing your doug a good deed hahahhahha

Welcome along Jonny, I take it you must have been on Saxperience? My old patch that is :wink:

Suki was my VTS (search Suki on there and you'll find it immediately lol!!)

Nice move up for you, I moved down before I got a 197.

Awesome colour too :smile:

Welcome along!

Advantages of being a paid member? http://clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2441

:smile:

:welcome:

Mike

Welcome along Jonny, I take it you must have been on Saxperience? My old patch that is :wink:

Suki was my VTS (search Suki on there and you'll find it immediately lol!!)

Nice move up for you, I moved down before I got a 197.

Awesome colour too :smile:

Welcome along!

Advantages of being a paid member? http://clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2441

:smile:

:welcome:

Mike

I was on Saxperience too, but ive taken my account off their now as the guy who bought mine wanted to post some of his own pictures on there and got annoyed that i still had mine on there...FREAK.

Can't wait to get it delivered next week.

Thanks for the details on paid membership mate, ile take a look now.

Jonny