New: Storm Grey

Hello, I picked up my new clioo 200 cup {storm grey, black speedlines, recaros, yellow interior pack, and GT spoiler), last week. Love the car and colour. Only complaint is that in the Clio Renaultsport manual, it mentions a multifunction display; according to the manual you are supposed to be able to view the folowing:blush:pening of the throttle valve, engie torque, engin power, recommended gear, vehicle deceleration, engine oil temp, stopwatch, 0-60 time ... But it does NOT work! Anyone got a 200 cup with a multifunction display that works?

Hello, I picked up my new clioo 200 cup {storm grey, black speedlines, recaros, yellow interior pack, and GT spoiler), last week. Love the car and colour. Only complaint is that in the Clio Renaultsport manual, it mentions a multifunction display; according to the manual you are supposed to be able to view the folowing:blush:pening of the throttle valve, engie torque, engin power, recommended gear, vehicle deceleration, engine oil temp, stopwatch, 0-60 time ... But it does NOT work! Anyone got a 200 cup with a multifunction display that works?

:welcome: to the site matey car sounds nice, dont know about the multifunction maybe someone else on here might.

:tongueout:ics:

Welcome to the site. Hopefully someone can help you with your problem! Pics Pics Pics! We want to see your Clio! Lol!

Pics:

I have more to upload. I think these are a bit over exposed; I'll do some more when it is not as sunny.

Attachments

• front_side.jpg
    front_side.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 104
  • front_speedline.jpg
    front_speedline.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 76
  • interior_driver.jpg
    interior_driver.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 78
  • rear_2.jpg
    rear_2.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 77
  • yellow_seat_belt_recaro.jpg
    yellow_seat_belt_recaro.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 67
More pics

and some more

Attachments

• rear_3.jpg
    rear_3.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 52
  • rear_side.jpg
    rear_side.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 62
  • rear_speedline.jpg
    rear_speedline.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 50
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 70
  • side_view_rear.jpg
    side_view_rear.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 51
Welcome to the site, very nice car.
Isn't the muti functional display just in the meg250.

Welcome to the site, very nice car.
Isn't the muti functional display just in the meg250.

Thanks.
I don't know, I hope that it is just on the meg250. I phoned renault UK, and spoke to a nice lady, who said that the Clio RenaultSport book that came with the car does cover the multi function display, and that it should work. She said that she would look into it. I don't think she knew that much about it. I read on another forum that a Twingo RS owner noticed the same thing.
If anyone here has a 200 / 200 cup, and a mulitfunction display that works, please let me know.

I'm sure the multi functional display is just the meg250 and in the 200 it's just tomtom or same display as 197 with clock and radio.

They have/are bringing out the multifunction for the 200 but I am not too sure what date this is going to be! You are going to be best taking it back to the dealership if it was specced and what you need to do. I know in the 250 there was a button down by the lights to press to turn it on otherwise it was just the normal radio display.

Oh and I love Storm Grey! Looks amazing! :thumbup:

Thanks, I wanted black, but was told they only do black on the Clio 200 non cup now. Range of colour choice on the 200 cup is only {nimbus, storm grey, glacier white, racing blue, and alien green} - so I was told. Although I love the storm grey, the Renault Sport website does not do it justice.

Some one brought this up before about the multifunction display. It says it in the handbook but it definately is not an option currently on the 200. Don't know why it's in the handbook.
Welcome anyway matey! Loving the storm grey 200!

...this is a great colour....so glad I chose it....mines is with a black roof and I will have to get the GT spoiler fitted for sure! Got to wait a few more weeks!