New owner from Newcastle!

Hi everyone, eventually got round to signing up and introducing myself.
Names Michael from Newcastle, bought 197 Nimbus in april and totally love it!
Had a 1.6 05' Clio previously which i also loved, was a nippy little thing like but nothing on the 197 :smiley:
Dont have many decent photos atm but here's a coupleIMG_2781.jpgIMG_2951.jpgIMG_2963.jpg

Few questions, i just had the alternator replaced last week (no cost as iv had it like less than 2 month) and since then, when im driving there is a vibrating kind of tiny noise when i drive on rough roads, sounds liek its coming from right behind the dash, i assumed it was the heat shield and took it back to the garage and he said he cable tied it back and its better a bit but still there, also when im driving with the windows down there is a 'clicky' noise coming from passenger side, only when moving and worse when turning, (sounds like when you used to hoy a playing card in the spokes of ya back wheel of ya bike as a bairn) could this be related to the heatshield also?
Thanks in advance if anyone can be bothered to read that :smile:

Cheers mate, literally just come on since i had the alternator done like, just assumed it would be from that but thanks ill get it looked at, i wish i was competent to do things myself, although i am a mechanical fitter, when it comes to cars i'm a bit weary in case i break something ha!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Clio 200 Area 2
S New Members 6
A New Members 5
H New Members 20
R New Members 23