New Nissan GTR

One of the coolest cars ever IMO. Super car performance to the masses!

How the hell does it get all that traction of the line!? Bloody immense!

Last edited:
They clearly had the 997 Turbo S in their crosshairs with this car. Credit to Nissan's engineers. You can't go faster for cheaper.

"I'd have it in the corners..."

Sorry it had to be said :smile:. I'd have one and drive it every day though.

to many "launch controls" and it voids the warranty !

still impressive :thumbup1:

^^ I wonder if they have fixed that. I mean with the double clutch tech you can launch control all day and it'll keep going!

dont think theres a car on earth with launch control that can take the impact of a 4k launch over and over. Remember reading the Ferrari Enzo can take 4 launch controls then its a massive bill for replacement clutch.

Gonna pee all over the 2010 model.

dont think theres a car on earth with launch control that can take the impact of a 4k launch over and over. Remember reading the Ferrari Enzo can take 4 launch controls then its a massive bill for replacement clutch.

Gonna pee all over the 2010 model.

Yup but it makes the 2010 model cheaper and ealy versions can be had for 40k - not that that makes it any more affordable to me lol! now so will be even less after the release of this beast. The original is still an epic car though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umG7rGqEJCQ&feature=related

if im honest i wasnt sold on the 2010 model, even though Im a massive Skyline fan. The 2011 hopefully will change that.