New member! Twingo content!

Hi there, me and a mate were handed a 197.net card today in Old Minster Lovell by a bloke who owned a real nice white 197 (looked to be the black and white optional extra jobby?).

Anyhoo, I just bought myself a Twingo 133, only had it a couple weeks but its a real nice piece of kit. Im a convert from all things VAG for the last few years after my mate bought himself a Clio 200, these french motors are just a hell of alot more fun to drive!

Anyway, less talk, a couple of shots of my motor after giving it a quick scrub today:

DSCF0753.jpg
DSCF0756.jpg
DSCF0754.jpg

All standard at the moe, only changes are the cup chassis and a fancy bluetooth stereo as factory extras, oh and Renaultsport floor mats!

What do you all think?

awesome!! love the twingo drove one round cadwell last year was a right laugh!

Hoping my GF might consider one of these for her next car!

I love the Twingos look like such fun little cars! I bet its a right laugh to drive! Only thing I would have to do to one would be sort the front bumper out where the number plate is - that should be black like the rest of the grill!

Welcome to the site mate hope you enjoy it!

Twingo rocks!!

Not many around here and the ones i've seen are all non cup with the 16'' wheels...17'' make it a totally different car..looks like a little mad monster...have fun with it!

Little reluctant to start fiddling with it yet, cos once I start I wont stop! :smiley: I spent way to much on my last car!

Shes a right laugh to drive, very quick for just a 1.6, round town most bigger cars cant keep up, or wont get away at least!

Its not gonna set any land speed records but for a B road blaster its pretty much perfect!

Welcome bud!

Car is lovely. Defo got the best colour for it to (We have red to so are biased). :-p

I used to own one before the 200 and they are great little bunch of fun !! I had the GT version and there is so much you can do to it.....remaps, dump valve, filter, exhaust, coilovers......When I was driving it, people were surprised how nippy it was around town against other car.

I love the Twingos from the front but i'm still not sure about the rear. It wouldn't stop me buying one though, they do look fun little cars. I had considered buying one instead of the 197.

Defo the best colour though! 8)

Welcome! Was me who handed you the cards! Those twingos look real nice. That's the first one I've seen on the road! Trying to get the missus to buy one!!

welcome!! my mate has a black 133, with the cup pack. i love them, not a fan of the back, but it's a great little car, he has some nice twistys near his house where we occasionally go for a lil drive... he cant keep up with me in the 197 tho :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0