New member old car please help !!!

Evening I resently purchased a clio sport 197 in racing blue reg dn07sny this car already came with clio 197 .net stickers in the window and you have been spotted calling cards in the handbook but the last owner was a member was hoping someone could help me find the last registerd owner who was on this site or if there was any posts about the car there's not a problem would just like to know many thanks matt

welcome along..
check the"Progress threads" area under media..might find what you are looking for..

Evening I resently purchased a clio sport 197 in racing blue reg dn07sny this car already came with clio 197 .net stickers in the window and you have been spotted calling cards in the handbook but the last owner was a member was hoping someone could help me find the last registerd owner who was on this site or if there was any posts about the car there's not a problem would just like to know many thanks matt

Sorry for the delayed response mate. Rarely on here these days.
This was my old car. Was sadly written off by a lorry on the M6(s) in September 2014. I assume your aware its been involved in an accident?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
massivewangers New Members 4
C200MOJO New Members 1
jasonlovesfrench New Members 11
Jcs New Members 4
slime Spotted 4