New member looking for 197/200

Racky

Paid Member
Hi all. I am a new member, and after selling my car, looking forward to find the right Clio 197/200.
Hope the info from here will make me take the right decision !

Reactions: Beany
Welcome to the forum mate, do you still have your Laguna? It was definitely a looker! Don't see many of those around.

Reactions: Racky
Thanks guys.

Unfortunately the Laguna got sold. It was a nice looking car, and the 4wheel steering was awesome, but fancied a change for a while with something manual and petrol.
I have a Cooper S as a replacement until I find a new car, but this car is to small.

Basically I was on the market for something else, but the market is so dead at the moment, and I am exploring the 197/200's also, as I started to fancy them a while ago, especially the liquid yellow ones.

Can I ask here, or should I create a new thread ?

Would you recommend to buy a meglio ? Or should I do it if I want the swap ? Found one for around 5k in a 200 with the megane gearbox, but needs a remap for the 630 injectors.

Personally I’d avoid, whilst there are some nice ones out there there is a lot of bad ones. £5k seems too cheap.

Most of the conversions have higher mileage engines than the shells and donor engine could be dodgy

Similar Thread Suggestions