New member from Yorkshire

Heyy Guys. I am a member on clio sport and thought if register on here as by many people have 197s on there.

I am from Yorkshire and own a RB 197

4azydage.jpg

I am self employed and run a company in graphics as well as vehicle detailing, custom clothing and web hosting.

me6epaba.jpg

I have attended a few meets and can't wait to meet more people.

Thanks

Haydn Blades

Welcome to the forum, your a bit in the middle of know where but a good meet would be malton big breakfast.

You could meet the northern lot en-route then meet the Yorkshire lot later on [emoji106]

Welcome to the forum, your a bit in the middle of know where but a good meet would be malton big breakfast.

You could meet the northern lot en-route then meet the Yorkshire lot later on [emoji106]

Thanks :smile:. Tell me about it. Nothing here at all! When are the next meets? I need to be kept informed haha.

Thanks :smile:. Tell me about it. Nothing here at all! When are the next meets? I need to be kept informed haha.

The yorkshire lot meet monthly but it would be a trek for you are its usually around the Leeds area.

malton big breakfast is easter and they sometimes do an additional one in october.