New member from Newcastle

Alright guys and gals,

After owning a Leon Cupra 280 for the last two and half years I've decided to sell it and buy a Clio 200. Managed to get a bargain. The car is ultra red, totally standard with new brakes all round. Comes with Recaros buckets and GT spoiler which it needs in my opinion. Just gone 45,000 on the clock with full service history.

Only issue are wheels are kerbed quite bad, slight dent/chip on bonnet and about a 2 inch rip on drivers side bottom bolster.

Wheels are due to get refurbed on the 30th in gloss black with brand new Uniroyal rainsport 3s

Bonnet isn't bother me too much at the minute.

Would anyone recommend somewhere to get the seats repaired/fixed in/around the north east

Also would anyone recommend any modifications etc.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20171121_153722.jpg
    IMG_20171121_153722.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20171121_153736.jpg
    IMG_20171121_153736.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: Sean197
Welcome! Great choice of colour if I do say so myself!!

Mods...exhaust, induction kit and remap for performance..good starting point though is brakes and tyres for sure.

Welcome to the club. I can't help with the seat refurb, but someone will suggest somewhere soon no doubt.

Welcome to the site! Was your Cupra modified? Very easy to get power out of them from what i've read :smile:

Welcome! Great choice of colour if I do say so myself!!

Mods...exhaust, induction kit and remap for performance..good starting point though is brakes and tyres for sure.

Yeah definitely mate. Always do it with my cars :smile:

Tempted to pop down efi once all mods are on for a remap. Sort out the power delivery and smoothen everything off

Reactions: Benno
Welcome to the site! Was your Cupra modified? Very easy to get power out of them from what i've read :smile:

Yeah very easy to modify but not cheap. Had two silencers removed from exhaust, panel filter and triple R front splitter. Never got round to mapping it due to funds

Welcome. Car looks in really great condition.

Btw, that's a Cup spoiler, the GT one is different.

Regarding your seat bolster retrim, if I remember correctly, @Steve Murr is the best person to speak to for this.

Good luck mate.

Reactions: Deelfc21

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0