New (exited) Clio 200 Owner

Sherlock101

Paid Member
Hi all, just put down a deposit on a RS Clio 200, my first Hot Hatch, can't wait to pick it up!! It's a great spec: FF, Cup chassis, Cup wing, and Recaro's! Looks stunning in Albi Blue with Anthracite wheels, and the previous owner has had the rear windows blacked out :smiley:
clio (number blank).jpg
Any owners in the oxford area?

Welcome to the forum! What an awesome car for your first hot hatch! Great spec too, it does look lovely with that paint/wheel combo!

Reactions: Sherlock101
Welcome. Your excitement comes through in your post! Albi blue is such a good colour too. Great specification. A great choice for your 1st hot hatch. Enjoy it & look after it.

welcome to the club...great color choice if you ask me :thumb:
check Ben's progress thread..there are a few pics there..

Very tasty! Welcome to the forum, won't be long before you catch the bug and get a progress thread up..

FYI I'm t'other side of Swindon, up your way fairly regularly though!

Very tasty! Welcome to the forum, won't be long before you catch the bug and get a progress thread up..

FYI I'm t'other side of Swindon, up your way fairly regularly though!

Haha, I’m sure it won’t take long, already eyeing up an exhaust...

Any decent roads your way? Heard some good things about the Cotswolds :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I’m sure it won’t take long, already eyeing up an exhaust...

Any decent roads your way? Heard some good things about the Cotswolds :smile:

What exhaust you looking at? Scorpion Resonated is brilliant, I've had mine since July and I love it.

Cotswolds roads are spot on, the Fosse Way from Ciren up to Warwick is great fun, more locally, the A433 Tetbury to Cirencester is a nice driving road and I do quite enjoy the Ciren - Bibury - Burford road. Not the fastest but some great sweeping bends and you can so feel the difference in one of these compared to anything else.

Reactions: Chris
What exhaust you looking at? Scorpion Resonated is brilliant, I've had mine since July and I love it.

Cotswolds roads are spot on, the Fosse Way from Ciren up to Warwick is great fun, more locally, the A433 Tetbury to Cirencester is a nice driving road and I do quite enjoy the Ciren - Bibury - Burford road. Not the fastest but some great sweeping bends and you can so feel the difference in one of these compared to anything else.

Yeah? I checked out one of the threads on the forum and i left more confused than I started haha! Does the scorpion cat-back give cracks and pops, but not drone at motorways speeds? I was thinking of saving my pennies and going for an akrapovic evo, but they’re very dear so would prefer something cheaper!

Cheers, I’ll check those out! Hopefully we get a sunny Sunday soon for me to give them a go :wink: