New clio 200 ordered.

Hello all,

Its been a while since i was last on here and for some reason i can no longer log on as Lee197, so ive changed my user name!

Ive just finished ordering a new clio 200 cup and i got a fantasic deal, its costing just over £13.500 and thats after ive added 4 options on it and other bits and bobs. Ive ordered the car from Lookers in cheltenham after searching the net and finding they are doing deals in october. The car itself will be Glacier white with white speedlines, ive also added the GT spoiler and the yellow interior pack to try and brighten the basic interior. I'm gonna have to wait about 8 weeks to get it and ill also have a 260+ mile journey to get it as i live near Durham!, i just hope it serves aswell as my 197 has and i'll have to get used to using a key again and live without the creature comforts! but i cant wait to pick it up.

good luck with the new 200 mate, ( welcome back btw ),

white with white speedlines will look awsome tbh, :drool::drool:

and it looks like you have got yourself a great deal as well, :biggrin:

good luck with the new 200 mate, ( welcome back btw ),

white with white speedlines will look awsome tbh, :drool::drool:

and it looks like you have got yourself a great deal as well, :biggrin:

Cheers mate,

It took a while to decide on the white wheels but ive seen a white 197 with white wheels on 197.net and i decided to go for it, and there are quite a few 197's and 200's with the white and black combo.

welcome back lee.
the old site was hacked/trashed and all the login data was lost.
can change your username if you like.?

welcome back lee.
the old site was hacked/trashed and all the login data was lost.
can change your username if you like.?

Hi Jase,

Ive been on using my old user name since the site was trashed but when i went to post a while ago i got kicked off and havent been able to log on since? but its ok mate i'll just keep this username.

its because the site was transferred over to new software and all login data was lost.
you needed to click forgot password.