New Car

Went to see this car in AKS Yeovil yesterday...and I have bought it.Should be picking it up in the next week or so!

2012-01-07133626.jpg

2012-01-07133537.jpg

2012-01-07133514.jpg

I love my Clio and I will be sad to let it go...this car genuinely put a big grin on my face when I drove it. In the flesh it looks awsome....totally loaded with extras (leather recaros, xenons, DTR's) They do feel completely different to the Clio, but I felt as confident in the bends with this as I do with the Clio; albeit a little heavier and concious of the longer wheel base.....but the car has cup pack and is well planted.....and very fast. The torque is crazy...various throttle settings means that you can have a sport mode that sharpens everything up....90mph came up without noticing....I shall have to watch my lisence with this beast

I know its not a Clio, but if you all don't mind I would like to continue being part of this community!! More pics of this car will follow...hopefully take it to one or two meets....

Cheers

I enquired about this very car from piston heads was a good price at £16600 i think . He said a lad was coming down and swapping a clio in

great car have fun

Perhaps ill see you soon :smiley:

..there are a few cosmetic glitches with the car which I can deal with....unfortunately one of the wheels is kerbed on the rim (not on the face of the wheel fortunately)...this will need a refurb, but I might leave if and put some cash away for a set of Speedline Turini Course...the car is Capsicum Red, so I thought I would pay homage to the Clio II Trophy which had those wheels....other than that I will leave it as it is

Looks good that mate, very nice upgrade and staying in the Renaultsport family, def post a review and some pics up. :thumbup:

stunning, dont think the meg looks bad in any colour, looks very plain in black but thats about it and love the wheels much better than the 19 inch option whichare horrid imo

Looks great mate. Wish I could have afforded one when I changed the Clio.