New 197 Cup Owner

Hey everyone! Finally bought my Clio 197 Cup this evening. Get to pick it up tomorrow. Can't bloody wait. But firstly my old Citroen C2 VTR. A number of mods including custom induction and decat exhaust system.

img0403i.jpg

At FCS 2011...

img9095qu.jpg

Now the new 197 Cup...

39823310150623492986016.jpg

29524810150623551426016.jpg

Hopefully get more involved in the forum as time goes by :smile:

I think they look alright! I'd paint the side strips so they don't clash with the vinyls.

Welcome to the club btw :smile:

Nice Clio man - that C2 was nice too! Was the VTR quick? I dunno much about them - just think they look nice.

Cheers guys! Haha I'm a fan of the stickers but may trade them off and get the roof done in vinyl to match the wheels.

VTR was good fun. Flappy padal gearbox which had its charms. But a 1.6 with some poke 110 standard. Nothing on the Clio lol. Just need to flog the C2 now! It is back to standard now though

Sounds ace.

If you don't like the stickers, remove 'em man... It's your car at the end of the day and you didn't pay for 'em! :wink:

I took mine off within days of picking it up... Not really my cup of tea.

I think the stripes look quite smart. Nice car. Love my R26 but i do miss the driver thrills i got when i used to drive my 197 hard. They are great little cars.

your c2 is mega mate :smile: but your clio is better :smile: looks awesome in white. oh and clios are the best thing morney can buy haha. if it was me id lose the side stickers, keep the roof, boot and bonnet stickes and colour code side strips :smile:

Thanks again guys :smile: got many plans for the future. I love how many parts you can get for them. I had basically exhausted all the C2 stuff without going down the cams road.

What more could you possibly want from a car with the 197? I've never had so much fun. Just got to be careful.

I'll become a paid member ASAP and hopefully get along to some meets. Currently live in Bristol but I'm from near Birmingham if anything local is on, let me know. I got a bit involved with the C2 scene while I had it. FCS was awesome!

I'll become a paid member ASAP and hopefully get along to some meets. Currently live in Bristol but I'm from near Birmingham if anything local is on, let me know. I got a bit involved with the C2 scene while I had it. FCS was awesome!
You're welcome to join the West Midlands group in case you're ever back around here. Being in the group means you'll receive my PMs for meetings. :wink:

You can get 197.net stickers from being a member. A regular member gets you regular stickers, gold gets you gold and plat. gets you silver.

You can also buy them indervidually from mods such as Roy, Mike, MikeDX and Jase I believe?

As for the West Mids group, I've sent you an invite dude. :wink:

Our next meet is mid May, hopefully.

Yeah I'd like to get some plat stickers separate to match the car!

It was advertised on eBay yeah, came across it on there at least. Did you see it?

If it's the one i'm thinking of it was for sale at christmas when i was looking for one.

It said special of the week for nearly two months.