Name that part

Not seen the delete before but I’ve been searching for ages for a forum post where a guy had replaced the screen with an obd2 reader screen to monitor temps etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not seen the delete before but I’ve been searching for ages for a forum post where a guy had replaced the screen with an obd2 reader screen to monitor temps etc

thinking at least an oil temp gauge would be very useful up there.

I have 100% seen a post somewhere, from before I even owned my car. Iirc it had a link to the OBD2 reader and screen he used and all.....but I haven’t been able to find it since I bought my car.

I have 100% seen a post somewhere, from before I even owned my car. Iirc it had a link to the OBD2 reader and screen he used and all.....but I haven’t been able to find it since I bought my car.

I've seen that post too. IIRC he had a Raider so the car already had some level of data tracking on the screen, so he hacked it so to speak...

I've seen that post too. IIRC he had a Raider so the car already had some level of data tracking on the screen, so he hacked it so to speak...

It looked pretty cool anyway.

I’ve an aftermarket radio so my screen is just looking at me, I’d like it to do something even if it was just water/oil temp.

Similar Thread Suggestions