My RS

I've got 3 days left with her until i collect my new 200FF, im a little excited and a little sad! Im moving in with the girlfriend in the new year and cant really justify the running costs so its going.

Thought id share some pictures of the old and ill be sure to take some of the new when it arrives.

5pps8i.jpg

2zyy0bs.jpg

351ak2p.jpg

fwlzc0.jpg

I've been lucky enough to own one at 24 and i had the pleasure of taking it around the ring earlier this year and ill aim to take the Clio there in the non too distant future.

She'll be replaced with a new Clio 200 FF in Albi Blue with the Cup Chassis & Black Speedlines.

Anyway, ill post some pics when the Clio arrives.

Dan

I can understand why you would be sad to see it go, but its not like you are replacing it with a tdi lol! The 200 will keep you smiling and at least the cost saving will be achieved compared to the FRS I can imagine it isn't cheap at all!

I will get it in before Mike does.... Ring trip in June 2011

See link; http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4612

Great looking car mate, my friend had a Nimbus R27 197 and he traded it in for a FRS and he's actually said that there isn't too much difference in running costs, apart from the FRS eats tires lol.

i wouldnt say its a big "downgrade" though. tbh I might be tempted by a FRS next year if the prices drop.

i wouldnt say its a big "downgrade" though. tbh I might be tempted by a FRS next year if the prices drop.

Hence the quotation marks lol

FRS is an epic car but I see so many on the roads. I would still love one with a few engine mods

lmfao i know i shudnt be thinking about it but ive been offered good money for my clio as it is from some1 I know who wudnt wrap it up on the first ride out.

I shudnt be saying this in some1 elses thread but £15k cash is hard to turn down.

Dont get me wrong im looking forward to the Clio, im just going to miss the RS.

The 200 should be at the dealers today so only 2 more day :smile:

How long is the running in period with the Clio?