My RS('S)

Luckily him & his mrs were fine

Smoke started coming into the cabin so he pulled over & they got it, then he took the 1st pic I posted, all this happened within about a minute

It split somewhere to the left of the fuel rail, that narrows it down a bit lol

Apart from an exhaust it was pretty much standard

I’ll be glad when mines changed

Wow that’s a bit concerning, glad to hear they got out ok though. As for where it split, did somebody on here a while back not find one chafing where a grommet was missing or in the wrong place?

Bad news regarding the wife’s S3

A week ago last night at about 11.20, 3 scrotes ripped the door handle & snapped the cylinder on our conservatory door, 4 of them then came back, walked in the conservatory & the alarm went off which woke me, they legged it closing the door & putting a garden chair up against the door to keep it shut while they got away

The alarm said lounge but as everything looked ok & I was fucked I reset it & went back to bed, we only new what had happened when the wife went in the garden the next morning, by then I was at work.

They were after the keys, one of them looked inside with a torch before going round the back.

After 6 weeks & 2 days, we’ve sold it to Audi Tamworth, in case they or others come back. She’s now sleeping & not paranoid, thank god

05a242ab8f028d2ba5966f8f0e10a8c1.jpg

cd9c5f249ba31a5a4a2d4527c11269f0.jpg

378cf967ce77209a09134ed847d0ebd6.jpg

7d92eada602cc04a8002367aaa79703d.jpg

Reactions: lewishunter98
Nick that is so horrible to read about the break in! It's far too common, my mates M140i was stolen while they slept, they only got woken by it starting (due to a Mperformance exhaust). Proper scum!

Wheels look great though!

Reactions: Nick
Can't believe that break in! Really does annoy me when people do that sort of thing, the cheek of it ffs.

As the others have said though the wheels look good, will look even better on the car! :wink:

Reactions: Nick
That is disgusting Nick. Really awful to read and also see the images from your camera.

Shocking, more so when it happens to yourself

I’ve heard today that they also tried to get into next door but 1 neighbours, they have a Range Rover, lets hope their cctv picks something up

Reactions: Sean197
That's blood-boiling, unfortunately i doubt the police could catch them unless they left fingerprints. Glad that you and the missus are ok though.

That's blood-boiling, unfortunately i doubt the police could catch them unless they left fingerprints. Glad that you and the missus are ok though.

They know who they are & where they are from, they have footprints from inside the house, they even took the half a cylinder they snapped as plod can identify them by the grips they use

Reactions: Sean197
If any of you,

maybe just running a Meglio,

ever get a spanner light, check injection, TC light & revs hold just over 2k

your throttle body has shat itself

It happened to me while I was on my way to work, on Thursday night. I switched it off then back on & it had cleared itself & was normal again.

Quick trip to MRS on Friday morning for a replacement & it’s sorted [emoji1303]

We made sure it wasn’t the peddle, I can’t remember the 2 codes it pulled up but it does run better now