My new matched inlet manifolds

I have recently fitted my matched inlet manifolds the work was carried out by craig at www.ap-developments.com and he has done a fantastic job. He has matched the lower inlet manifold to the head and also the upper to the lower, when the car was in bits i also fitted my silcone hose kit and carried out foxspeeds air intake mod. Please find attached some photos of work inprogress

Photo0018.jpg
Photo0020-1.jpg
Photo0021.jpg
Photo0022.jpg

Photo0023.jpg
Photo0024.jpg
Photo0025.jpg
Photo0026-1.jpg
holding-logo.png

Regards

rich

Last edited:
good work rich :thumbup1:

the lower manifold has had quite a bit of work on the ports:wink:

As si say's there is a good improvement around mid range flat spot seams to have gone and the car seams smoother in power delivery all through the rev range. Craig does know his stuff and i thank Matt (icarus/TDF) for recommending him as his work is second to none. I did it the easy way by having a second set of manifolds so craig could do them with out the car, but i beleve he could do it for you guys in the uk with the car on site as well. Kevo66 foxys mod is to remove the the plastic flap which is part of the front panel behind the front bumper and in front of the plastic intake pipe.

Thanks for your comments guys

rich

Last edited:
I paid around £260.00 but that included the matching work and courier to jersey it is well worth it m8 and then i fitted it myself.

rich

Last edited:
Looks good mate, where did you source the spare manifolds from? I want to get mine done but would also like the keep the standard bits...